Sunday, January 04, 2009

My favorite spiritual magazine...

...is Sacred Hoop Magazine.

This magazine is British, published in the UK. It has the utterly wonderful quality of keeping its articles cohesive from start to finish, instead of scattering parts of the article all through the magazine in a vain attempt to force readers to view ads. In fact, I think I look at more of the ads, because I'm not frustrated trying to find the continuation of an article I'm enjoying while not losing the place in the magazine where the article left off and the next one begins.

The subject matter is:

SHAMANISM - HEALING - DREAMING - MYTHS - CEREMONIES - SACRED LIVING

This is a wonderful Earth-based spirituality of a gentle nature, respecting the interconnectedness of all life on Eart, and indeed, throughout the multi-verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment